Please contact us directly for the most up-to-date fee schedule.
As you are probably aware CSBM is potentially one of the best financial investments you could ever make. As apparent on the individual courses pages, CSBM can get you a degree from a number of universities for less than half the price and yet you come out even more qualified.
Beyond the funding options covered by CSBM, it is a damn good idea to research the vast range of funding options offered by non-governmental organisations, charities and commercial entities. Listed below are some common sources of free funding and grants, but be sure to check for more, as there are new foundations starting up everyday.
Please contact us for an up-to-date fee schedule.
Student Loans Company
(http://www.slc.co.uk) CSBM is currently in application, and very confident about being able offer student loans via the SLC. Please contact us for further information about our application.
Professional Career Development Loans
(http://www.direct.gov.uk) A Professional and Career Development Loan could help you to pay for learning that enhances your job skills or career prospects. It’s a bank loan, so you’ll have to pay it back once you’ve left your course. However, you don’t pay interest for the period when you’re in learning.
Barclays Bank Career Development Loan
A Professional and Career Development Loan offers financial assistance while you improve your prospects. The Government pays your interest while you study and you pay nothing until two months after you finish your course – includes one-month interest holiday
British Council Overseas
Support (http://www.britishcouncil.org/learning-funding-your-studies.htm) British council offers assistance in finding scholarships you may be eligible for in regards to the course of your choice.
Snowdon Award Scheme
The Snowdon Award Scheme is a charity that provides grants to students with physical or sensory disability, to help them complete further or higher education or training
European Union Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
Erasmus Mundus aims to enhance quality in higher education through schol- arships and academic cooperation between Europe and the rest of the world.
Lifelong Learning Programme
The Lifelong Learning Programme (LLP) provides opportunities for organisa- tions, staff and learners involved in education and training across Europe to work together, learn from each others’ expertise, and widen their experience of other cultures and languages.
International Students Scholarship Search
Foreignstudents.com hosts one of the largest and most comprehensive lists of scholarships for international students. It is sorted by country and is very indepth.
- For local students 50 percent of the fees are payable prior to course commencement and the other 50 percent will be payable in instalments, subject to prior approval by the School.
- For overseas students requiring a visa all fees must be paid in full prior to course commencement.
- Students requiring a visa, who are rightfully residing in the UK at the time of enrolment, have the option of paying course fees in full prior to course commencement or paying in instalments with the first payment being a minimum of 50 percent of the total fees and the balance being payable in instalments, subject to prior approval by the School.
Please make your payments through the following methods:
- Cheque Payment must be made in pounds sterling (£) payable to Capital School of Business and Management Ltd. Allow up to 7 days for clearance.
- Bank draft Payment must be made in pounds sterling (£) payable to Capital School of Business and Management Ltd. Allow up to 7 days for clearance.
- Bank transfer
Capital School of Business and Management bank details are:
- Account Name: Capital School of Business & Management
- Sort Code: 40-45-19
- Account No: 42498103
- Bank Address: HSBC Bank
- The Bridge
- West Midlands
- WS1 1LN
International Bank Account Number (IBAN): GB35MIDL40451942498103
Please make sure you include personal details with the payment, i.e name and date of birth on the back of the cheque and bank draft. When making a direct transfer, make sure the School can identify your payment.
Please make note of the following points:
- Courses once booked cannot be cancelled or deferred and total course fees will remain payable. However, the management at its discretion and in exceptional circumstances may accept cancellation notices received two weeks prior to commencement of the course. Administration charges on all cancellations will apply in all circumstances. These will be subject to the higher of £200 or 15 percent of the total course fees payable.If fees have not been paid or arrangements have not been made to do so prior to course commencement, students will only be temporarily enrolled and will be subsequently required to arrange payment as per the agreement with the school.
- Failure to pay either full fees or subsequent instalments may result in the student being excluded from the examinations, and therefore failing to complete the course. For overseas students it is required that advance payments be made prior to arrival in the UK. The payment is non-refundable except in the case of visa refusals (see below).
- Students who do not progress according to the study schedule will be required to pay the fee applicable at the time of progression.
- Course provision is subject to availability, although every effort will be made to meet requirements. CSBM reserve the right to cancel and/or modify courses without prior notice. Where a course does not run, course fees will be refunded in full except for the registration fee.
International students must provide documentary evidence of refusal of VISA to support their request for a refund. This must be done within 30 days of the student being issued with a refusal. Fees cannot be deferred or transferred to another named student. If the student VISA application has been refused, then the fees paid will be refunded less administration charges of £100 on production of the following documents:
- Copy of student passport showing both photograph and signature
- Copy of VISA refusal letter
- Where payee was not a student, an original authority letter from the student authorizing the repayment to the payee
- All original documents sent by the School on or after enrolment (letter of acceptance, certificate of enrolment).
No refunds will be processed, in any case, where an applicants’ visa has been refused for any or all of the following reasons:
- Not supplying all documents required for the visa process at the time of application
- Failure to supply accurate information, to the visa office and/or CSBM
- Failure to supply genuine documentation for visa purposes, to the visa office and/or CSBM.
Sanctions for default and non-payment
Dishonoured cheques will be charged at £50 to cover bank charges and administration costs.
If a student fails to make an agreed payment under any of the above arrangements then their access to school facilities may be suspended until either payment have been brought ‘up-to-date’ or full payment has been received. Students who have an outstanding balance after these dates may have their access to school facilities suspended.
Suspended students are not entitled to attend lectures/seminars, sit examinations, or use any of the school facilities including library and computing services and they will not receive any award until the outstanding fees are paid. Please also note that we have the right, under school regulations, to cancel any marks gained whilst a student is on suspension period. As set out in the school regulations, suspended students remain liable for their full course fees for the year. This contractual commitment is clearly stated on forms signed during enrolment.
The school will, and does, take legal action against any student who does not pay their tuition fees and fails to respond to requests for payment. Such action may lead to a County Court Judgment being registered. This may also affect a student’s credit rating and they may find it difficult to gain credit for six years. International students against whom a County Court Judgement is issued may also be in breach of the terms of their UK visa.
*All fees are for TUITION ONLY and exclude registration, examination, membership and exemption charges